What is hot?
- Sony RK-G138 Audio Connecting Cable for Headphone Extension (3 meters)
- Acts as a connection between stereo UniMatch plug and stereo mini-jack
- Acts as a conversion between stereo mini-plug and stereo phone plug
- Cord length: 3 meters (9.8 feet)
- Sony RK-G136 Audio Connecting Cord
- Compatible with: CFD-G55, D-CJ506CK, D-EQ550PINK, NT-2
- Sony quality
- Cord length: 1.5 meters (5 feet)
The Couple's Clarion » Sony RK-G138 Audio Connecting Cable for ...
Unless I wiggled the connector around to ‘fix’ the problem.
I was pleasantly surprised when I heard a ‘click’ noise when I connected my speakers to the extension cord, a very snug fit.
So far, I’ve noticed better sound quality coming out of my speakers than before (most likely due to the fact my older extension cable was junk), and I have yet to worry about a bad connection/poor sound quality. It. I would have to repeat this process almost every day, and it started to annoy me to no end. I and the nine feet extension makes it much easier to enjoy music a little further from the source. This cord also works with the AKG headphones and the K240 version makes everything sound amazing. Now I can sit on the other side of the room and watch a movie on my computer or enjoy late night movies without disturbing my husband. The