A: I did not see nightshot in the specs?
For night filming see the link below, good tips there.
What is hot?
- New Video Camera Battery Charger for Sony Handycam DCR-SR47 DCR-SR62 DCR-SR65
- Charger Input Voltage : AC 100-240V 50-60 Hz - Charger Output Voltage : DC 4.2V or 8.4V 0.6A
- Package Includes :Battery Charger + Car Plug For Listed Models
- This Product has 12 Months Replacement Warranty
- Kinamax AC Adapter/Charger for Sony DCR-SR47, SR65, SR67, SR85, DCR-SR87, DCR-SR220, DCR-SX41, DCR-SX60, HDR-HC3, HDR-HC9, DSC-HX1, HDR-SR5C,SR7
- Sony, AC Adapter, AC Adaptor, power cord, charger
- AC IN: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 5W; DC OUT: 8.4V, 1.5A
- Support 626-937-6600
- Wasabi Power AC Adapter for Sony AC-L200, AC-L25 and Sony Handycam DCR-DVD7, DCR-DVD105, DCR-DVD108, DCR-DVD203, DCR-DVD205, DCR-DVD305, DCR-DVD308, DCR-HC20, DCR-HC21, DCR-HC26, DCR-HC28, DCR-HC30, DCR-HC32, DCR-HC36, DCR-HC38, DCR-SR45, DCR-SR47, DCR-SR68, DCR-SX44, DCR-SX45, DCR-SX63, DCR-SX85, DSC-HX100V, HDR-CX160, HDR-HC3, HDR-HC5, HDR-HC7, HDR-SR10, HDR-SR11, HDR-SR12, HDR-XR150
Photography (Wasabi Power)
- Replaces the Sony AC-L200 and AC-L25 to supply power and charge batteries for select Sony camcorders
- 9-1/2 ft. of cord allows more freedom of motion while shooting
- CE Certification and high quality filtering protects your investment; Meets or exceeds OEM standards
- Sony Handycam DCR-SR47 AV Cable - TV Video Cord for Sony Handycam DCR-SR47
- Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 6 feet
- Use this cable to display images from the Sony Handycam DCR-SR47 on your TV or monitor
- Digital Concepts CV-1800R 3-Watt Camcorder Video Light For The Sony DCR-SR42, SR45, SR46, SR47, SR62, SR65, SR67, SR82, SR85, SR87, SR200, SR220, SR300, SX40, SX41, SX60 Camcorders
Photography (DB Roth)
- Sleek, lightweight design
- Includes 2 AA Rechargeable Batteries
- Compact Size Makes it ideal for travel
High Definition Video Cameras: Controls And Features–Waterproof ...
The central part of a DV camcorder is the CCD, or Charge Coupled Device. This sensor creates a video picture by recording the light intensity to recognize an image or shape, along with the color levels to reproduce a full color picture.
There are several tape based DV camcorders that have both color eyepiece viewfinders and a flip out TFT LCD screen to view the action as well as the previous recorded footage. Most tape-less models however, only offer the TFT screen to preview your captured video and to view while you make a recording.
When you need to get closer to the action, a zoom lens can be a great feature. Don’t get swayed by the digital zoom figure however; as no matter how large it may be, you should always base your final decision on the optical zoom.
The optical zoom will give you a true indication of the video image, where digital zooms interpolate the available pixels to zoom in on an image. Optical zooms will normally range around the 10X mark, with digital zooms ranging from 100X and above.