i purchased it about 4 years ago. but i now wish to purchase accessories, will accessories from the present model Sony Handycams work with my Handycam dcr trv 260?
A: all consumer cameras, if they take external mic, use a 3.5mm stereo mic connector. mics are a generic item.
this camera does not need light at night according to Sony. generally lighting should not be on the camera, so generic video lights,
What is hot?
- Sony Handycam DCR-SR47 USB Cable - USB Computer Cord for Handycam DCR-SR47
PC Accessory (dCables)
- Sony Handycam DCR-SR47 USB Cable
- Mac & PC Compatible
- Color: Black
- Neewer AV A/V Cable/Cord For Sony Handycam Camcorder VMC-15FS
- Cable Length: 5 ft (1.5M) in length. Easy to install and use: plug and play. 100% Brand New. Never used. It comes with 3 Months Warranty by Seller.
- Input Connection Type: 10-pin Connector. Output Type: One S-Video, One RCA Video and Two RCA Stereo
- High quality cable: Oxygen Free Copper coreHigh-density double shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- Sony LCS-X20 Soft Carrying Case for most Sony Camcorders
- Added interior color for easily locating items
- Added modular interface for attaching other items
- Increased interior capacity (vs. VAC).
- Sony LCSU5 Soft Carrying Case for Camcorder
- Padded shoulder strap included.
- Stylish soft-sided case provides extra protection
- Designed for Handycam camcorders, Cybershot cameras, and Alpha NEX cameras.
- Sony LCS-BBD/L Carrying Pouch for Sony Handycam Camcorder - Blue
- Bag in bag concept to protect your Handycam® camcorder
- Made of nylon, color is black
- Handstrap included
See Sony's new lineup of accessories that is geared towards the video enthusiast.
Related linkssony handycam sx44 | sony handycam sx63 | sony handycam sr68 | sony handycam sx45 | sony handycam station | sony handycam sx63 silver 16gb flash memory camcorder w 60x optical zoom | sony handycam sx85 | sony handycam sx65 | sony handycam sr47 | sony handycam sx44 blue 4gb flash memory camcorder with 60x optical zoom | sony handycam projector
Sony Handycam NEX-VG900E: First full frame flix
Like two titans inching themselves inexorably nearer to each other, the ever diminishing gulf between consumer handycams and 35mm DSLRs takes another giant leap closer with the release of the Sony Handycam NEX-VG900E. DSLRs have had the capability of recording high definition video for some time now, but conversely, the same cannot be said of handycam stills which have long been sneered at by any half decent photographer.
It seems though the Sony Handycam NEX-VG900E may well lay that particular ghost to rest as this is a full frame 35 mm handycam with interchangeable lenses capable of shooting full-frame 24.0 effective megapixel still photos, with all the quality you’d expect from a pro-class DSLR camera. It is Sony’s very first 35mm sensor handycam and not unsurprisingly, it’s getting the full star treatment.
Sony has clearly decided that image quality will be the deciding factor between all the various media available and whilst the price tag may be hefty at around £3,000, you are getting a product fully capable of shooting cinematic quality usually reserved for the much more expensive professional camera sector.