A: Try the Deluxe Digi-Slave from SR Electronics. They say that their slave flashes have been fixed to eliminate early slave firing. I havent bought it yet but I will in the near future.
What is hot?
- Sakar 318AF Digital Slave Flash
- Sakar Digital Camera Hot Shoe Bracket
- MicroFiber RytherCamera Cleaning Cloth
- Digital Concepts Camera Hot Shoe Bracket
- Digital Slave Flash w/BOUNCE and ZOOM for ALL Digital Cameras
Photography (Digital Concepts)
- ? Can be used ON or OFF camera. Fires sympathetically with your camera's Flash
- ? Can attach to any camera that has a tripod mount using the Included Mounting Bracket
- ? Adds Additional Flash Power for those Large Rooms and Big Groups
- Digital Concepts 318AF Digital Slave Flash
Photography (Digital Concepts)
- Ultra-Light Compact Design
- Includes 4 Slave Modes
- Auto Pre-Flash Sensor
- 30 PC ULTIMATE SUPER SAVINGS DELUXE DB ROTH ACCESSORY KIT, INCLUDES FLASH, LENSES, FILTERS, ACCESSORIES AND MUCH MORE! For The D40, D40X ,D60 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-55mm, 55-200mm, 50mm) Nikon Lenses + BONUS Gift = Waterproof Camera = Great For Kids
Photography (DIGITAL CONCEPTS)
- "2x Digital Telephoto Professional Series Lens" - When your digital camera can't get you quite close enough to the action, this 2x telephoto accessory lens will bring the action twice as close to you. It's perfect for all your long-distance photos of sporting events; candid portrait shots, as well as nature and wildlife photography. This is the ideal lens attachment for sports fans, bird watchers, animal lovers, and parents whose kids play sports. In just seconds, you'll have this attachment on your lens erasing half the distance between the world and your camera. Best of all, these specially designed high quality digital accessory lenses are 100% compatible and fully automatic with your camera's autofocus and auto-exposure systems, so they're easy to use.
- Below Is A Full listing Of All Items In The Kit
- Everything In This Kit Is Brand New Items + Full Usa Warranties
- 318AF Digital Slave Flash For Use For The Panasonic Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ10, DMC-LZ8, DMC-LZ7, DMC-LZ6, DMC-LZ5, DMC-LZ3, DMC-LS60, DMC-LS70, DMC-LS75, DMC-LS80 Digital Cameras
Photography (DIGITAL CONCEPTS1)
- Built-in Digital Slave
- Stylish, Compact Design
- Uses 2AA Batteries (not included) , 1 Year Limited Warranty
Digital Concepts Camera accessories
Product Description Digital Concepts TR-60N Camera Tripod with Moving Case The Digital Concepts TR-60N Camera Tripod is meant for most film and digital cameras as well as camcorders. Featuring a quick-release illustration that makes it a breeze to switch to handheld shooting and a professional approach for fluid 3-way panning and tilt, the TR-60N lets you capture images from any perspective fish for you can imagine. The tripod can extend to a height of 55 inches when in use, and break down mentally to just 22 inches for travel or storage. For your convenience, a transportation case is included. Lightweight, versatile, and affordable, the Digital Concepts TR-60N is a great tripod for photographers of all levels of episode.
What's in the Box
TR60N tripod and carrying case. Product Description
Keep your digital SLR camera, lenses, sign and other accessories protected from impacts and safe from harsh weather with this durable, condensed Digital Concepts backpack .
Related linksDigital Concepts Aqua Shot | Digital Concepts Sim Card Reader | Digital Concepts Slave Flash | Digital Concepts Tripod Manual | Digital Concepts One Hour Charger | Digital Concepts Ps-101 | Digital Concepts Fisheye | Digital Concepts Pink Camcorder | Digital Concepts Power Inverter | Digital Concepts Backpack | Digital Concepts Card Reader Driver | Digital Concepts Power Zoom Flash | Digital Concepts Multi-slots Reader | Digital Concepts Telephoto | Digital Concepts Smart Charger | Digital Concepts Sd Card Reader Driver | Digital Concepts Tripod | Digital Concepts Kids Camcorder | Digital Concepts Rechargeable Batteries | Digital Concepts Digital Macro Lens | Digital Concepts Telephoto Lens | Digital Concepts Macro Lens | Digital Concepts Lens Adapter | Digital Concepts Macro Filter Review | Digital Concepts Digital Slave Flash | Digital Concepts Battery Charger | Digital Concepts Converter Drive | Digital Concepts Of Missouri | Digital Concepts Teleconverter | Digital Concepts Reader Writer | Digital Concepts Camera Driver | Digital Concepts Digital Camcorder | Digital Concepts Tripod Parts | Digital Concepts Tr-60n | Digital Concepts Card Reader Writer | Digital Concepts Flash Pentax | Digital Concepts Sd Mmc
A 'Total' waste of time? Not at all
A remake of "Total Recall," the enjoyable but lightweight 1990 action-thriller starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sharon Stone, would seem to be about as necessary as a down jacket in summer.
If anyone wanted to make the case that Hollywood has run out of ideas, it would seem that this project - starring Colin Farrell of the ill-fated "Miami Vice" reboot - could be Exhibit A. But, surprisingly, "Recall" 2.0 offers a fresh, visually rich take on the well-worn tale.
The new "Recall" dispenses with the Martian angle that was at the heart of Phillip K. Dick's 1966 short story ("We Can Remember It for You Wholesale") and the original film in which a futuristic wage-slave named Douglas Quaid - feeling his life needs a pick-me-up - goes to a company that implants memories of exotic experiences that feel real.
He wants memories of being a crime-fighter on Mars but, as it turns out, he just may really be a secret agent - one with dangerous enemies who don't want him to know who he really is.