What is hot?
- Digital Concepts Digital Camera
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, Me, and XP
- Includes driver and utility software
- Microphone required for sending audio
- Nikon Coolpix L22 12.0MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Red-primary)
- Easy Auto Mode with Scene Auto Selector; capture 640 x 480 movies with sound at 30fps
- 3-way VR Image Stabilization System
- 12.0 megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches
- Boss Audio BV9561B In-dash DVD Player
Car Audio or Theater (Boss Audio Systems, Inc.)
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
- Output Power: 85 W x 4 Channels
- Double DIN
- Digital Concepts USB 2.0 SD/MMC Flash Memory Card Reader/Writer
CE (Digital Concepts)
- Transform your SD or MMC card into a USB thumb drive
- Takes up to a 2GB SD/MMC memory card
- Sakar 30690 Digital Camera Silver
- 3 in 1/ Digital Camera Video PC-Web
- Compact Size/Built-in Microphone
- Upload to You Tube Facebook and MySpace at the Press of a Button
Digital Concepts Digital Camera - opteka-sb10-large-universal.co.cc
Worst purchase i have made.
This one is a trash. But this one I thought will give kids some opportunity to practice photography. ! Much much better snap/webcam. i thought of selling, but its a shame to even sell the stuff. Generally my electronic purchases were good, TRV19 Camcorder Sony or Fuji S7000 are very satisfying. but, the pics are so horrible. the webcam is slightlybetter and in good light, passable. the snaps are
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Related linksDigital Concepts Backpack | Digital Concepts Card Reader Driver | Digital Concepts Power Zoom Flash | Digital Concepts Multi-slots Reader | Digital Concepts Telephoto | Digital Concepts Smart Charger | Digital Concepts Sd Card Reader Driver | Digital Concepts Tripod | Digital Concepts Kids Camcorder | Digital Concepts Rechargeable Batteries | Digital Concepts Digital Macro Lens | Digital Concepts Telephoto Lens | Digital Concepts Macro Lens | Digital Concepts Lens Adapter | Digital Concepts Macro Filter Review | Digital Concepts Digital Slave Flash | Digital Concepts Battery Charger | Digital Concepts Converter Drive | Digital Concepts Of Missouri | Digital Concepts Teleconverter | Digital Concepts Reader Writer | Digital Concepts Camera Driver | Digital Concepts Digital Camcorder | Digital Concepts Tripod Parts | Digital Concepts Tr-60n | Digital Concepts Card Reader Writer | Digital Concepts Flash Pentax | Digital Concepts Sd Mmc
2014 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 drive review
What is it?
At long last, a Maserati for the snow states. Equipped with the company's first-ever all-wheel-drive system, this is a four-seasons four-door and also the first Maserati packing the company's new 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 in its engine bay. This potent engine is destined to be Maserati's most important; it will serve in the new Ghibli sedan (to be shown in Europe in June) and the Levante crossover SUV going into production late in 2014.
The new V6's 404-hp output is 119 hp less than Maserati's equally new, higher-revving 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 bound for the Quattroporte GTS . But the six's 405-lb-ft maximum torque, delivered all the way from 1,750 to 5,000 rpm, is more than the naturally aspirated V8 of the superseded fifth-generation Quattroporte Sport GT S.
According to Maserati product-development engineer Federico Landini, the V8 and V6 are designed around the same basic combustion-chamber architecture. He dismisses speculation the six is in any way related to Chrysler's Pentastar V6 . The Italian V6 uses the same coolant and oil pumps as the American engine, he says, but that's it. To him, using these shared components was just common sense: Why spend millions to design and develop new pumps when suitable components were readily available off the Fiat/Chrysler Group shelf, Landini asks. Design credit for the engine belongs to Maserati but Ferrari manufactures both the Quattroporte's V6 and V8.