A: Canon S630
What is hot?
- Canon BCI-6 Color Ink Tank 8-Pack Set-Black
- Compatible with Canon i9900 photo printer
- 8 individual color ink tanks support Canon's 8-color print system
- Quality results from genuine Canon ink
- Canon I-9900 Photo Printer
- 4-by-6-inch photos in as little as 38 seconds
- 13-by-19-inch posters in as little as 3 minutes
- USB 2.0, Mac FireWire, PictBridge interfaces
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Color Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
CE (Canon USA Inc.)
- 4800 x 2400 dpi with FINE technology for incredible detail
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors as you intend them by logically selecting the optimum ink combination and placement
- Print Studio Pro Plug-in software offers a seamless and stress free photo printing workflow for professionals
- Canon i9900 Printhead PN QY6-0055-000
- Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer (3295B002)
- Photo Lab quality 11-inchx14-inch color photo in approximately 1 minute 23 seconds
- Support for fine art paper up to 13"x19" with two separate paper paths, including front feeder for heavy-weight paper types
- Professional printer features using Easy-PhotoPrint Pro plug-in software
Canon i9900 flashing orange light 5 times - fixyourownprinter.com
Canon i9900 wide-format printer flashing orange light 5 times then green once. Won't print. Status monitor says Operator Error and advises me to press the RESUME button. Since that didn't work it advises me to cancel printing, shut the thing off and turn it back on. There's nothing to cancel, and rebooting gets the same flashing sequence.
I tried shut it off, unplug it, wait around a while, plug it back in, turn it back on, and that didn't work either.
I tried shut it off, reboot the computer, turn it on. Same result.
I tried shut it off, reboot the computer, turn the printer on before the computer wakes up. Same result.
So, I've done all the easy stuff. What's left?
Mem FH,... This error condition is telling you that the printhead is "NOT INSTALLED". There are 2 possible problems. First the contacts on the back of the head or inside the carriage are dirty or not making good contact,..or 2nd... the logic ciruit on the underside of the head has gone bad, since
I've got a Canon i9900 printer, and I haven't figured out how to get the best of it (based on this scan/picture...it's pretty evident). Here's what i did....i took the original picture of this...
the newcomer in my little household -- a completely awesome Canon i9900 printer, and a big stack of heavy matte paper...
Same picture, printed with the green ink tank removed.